Slack is a communication platform that allows teams to create channels, make calls, archive conversations, receive notifications, and direct message each other in real-time. Now you can stay updated with any activity happening in your Project by integrating Slack to your team in Atlaz.
How to setup Slack integration?
- Open the Menu of the Board where you are planning to add Slack.
- Click the Slack icon.
- You will see a pop-up window asking you to authenticate with a Slack team. To get started click Add Slack Team.
- You will be redirect to Authorization page. Click Authorize.
- After Authorization you will see Setup Slack Alerts page. In the Choose a Slack Team dropdown only the list of the teams where you are authorized will be available. There is a possibility to choose notifications for activities with Boards, Columns, Tasks, Checklists and Quick Filters. Let’s say you want to receive notifications only when some significant activities happen. Like there are new members who were added to a Board or some column was Archived. Maybe you only want to be updated with a due date, a progress and discussions happening in a task comment section? You can easily disable unnecessary notification items.
- Click Done when you finish with notification settings.
- Now you will see all the activity of the Board in the chosen Channel. You can Edit settings in case you want to make any changes. Also you can either Add Slack Alert or Uninstall Plugin.
- Once you are done with all the settings you will see a pop-up window with the Channels where all your notifications will be delivered to.